Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

Tree House, Part 3



Tree House, Part 3, originally uploaded by ega-ega.
I mixed leftovers Coleman clay with Mason Stain color for the leaves. Since this is my first time using green Mason color, I really should've make a test pieces for the color, both oxidation and reduction. 
I'm so curious too see what the color will look like. 

In the beginning, I rolled the clay and shaped like a leaf then attached it one by one. 
Til I realized I finished only 1 branch in 3 hours. While the other branches were starting to drying out. Oh no....
Then I combined leaves all together then I attached them all together. Much faster when I did it this way. 

Since I can only comes once a week, I wrapped tree with damp cloth and cover it with plastic. 

I can't wait to see...


No comments: