Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

Donating cups



Ahhhh... 10 cups are finally finished on time! 
They turned out great, although there are some that not as I was expected. But still fine and loving.
I tried a new style... which I called it "jeans style".. and it seriously like jeans! The brush stoke on the surface turned up really great texture. I will take another picture tomorrow with closer look.

And for the birds cups, I felt like I'm giving birth of quadruplets with different gender. They used the same copper red glaze on the inside. Went into the same firing. And the result?
One red, one split red and white, one yellowish green, and one turquoise. 
Seriously mixed! Totally one of the kind! I love these pieces... and sad to let them go. But we have to help Japan! 
Right? Right!

No comments: