Search This Blog

Friday, August 30, 2013

Forgive and Forget

Forgive me, blog, for i have sinned,


I must confess that I haven't been neglecting you for the past 2 years.
Although I have not been doing anything immoral nor wrongdoing, but I simply neglected you. 
So we do need to talk, don't we all need some closure:

Sin #1
I've been indulging myself with other sins, which obviously taking more of my time.


Sin#2
Busy at work. (not really)


Sin#3
Now that I was thinking about it, mostly because I lost my touch with ceramic worlds.
Not particularly I wasn't doing anything with ceramics, I still do and loves it.
It's just I don't really give s*** of other people beautiful pieces or even talked about it.


Sin#4
Pardon my cursing word.

Now what we (I) have some closure, I decided to sort of re-branding my blog.
Will be just an honest thought from now on. 

No comments: