Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1.11.11

Happy new year everyone! 
It's been awhile, as I just got back from my "almost a month" trip around Asia.
Too much good stuff and fun stuff!

Well... Today as I stood on my kitchen, I looked at the clock on my oven and realized the time showed 11.11 on 1.11.11! Then I waited and waited... hoping something special would come up....
Nope. Nada. Just another 20 minutes until my brussel sprouts done. 
Btw, I found a super cute salt and pepper container on my flight with Singapore Airlines. 

Clever design. Simple and Functional. 
When put on top of each other, it looks like number 8. Of course 8 is a lucky number in chinese culture. 
I'm glad they did... don't we need great amount of luck if we were 30.000 feet above the ground?

No comments: